Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Babies!

It seems like since I've started my little business I never get the chance to take nice photos of my own children....not to mention that they are completely tired of my camera and will only allow me 2 minutes of their time ;-)

So these photos were taken completely with a bribe...chocolate is the best!! I can't believe how fast they're growing up...Andrew is 5 and Hannah is already 3. I know it's crazy, but in my mind, she's still a baby & Andrew is stuck at 2 years old ;-).

I think the best thing about being this into photography is having the chance to document my children's lives. I always loved sitting for hours digging through shoe boxes filled with old photos of when I was a child...I hope that one day my kids will appreciate all these moments that I've captured in a photograph, too.

So here they are -My babies...

And our valentine's day card this year.
I love this shot & I'm totally ordering a huge canvas of this photo!!


No comments: